The Silent Storm Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When others ran, we of Silent Storm remain and face the storm. Will you survive?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
As of right now I am seeking any interest in anyone joining!
Pack is officially open, including the roleplay!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Den Area
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 1:29 pm by Zamber

» return of the gypsy [plot for silvah]
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:58 am by Akira

» Pack Activity
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:04 am by Kaiba

» Short Absences
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:19 pm by Zamber

» Song of the day!
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 12:10 am by Akira

» Count to a Million
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 1:46 am by Thistle

» Crooked Creek
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 3:10 am by Thistle

» Akira (WIP)
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 2:51 pm by Akira

» Khronos | Militia (WIP) ☼
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:52 pm by Khronos

Top posting users this week
No user

Kaiba - Regal (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiba
Alpha
Kaiba

Kaiba - Regal (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kaiba - Regal (WIP)   Kaiba - Regal (WIP) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:30 am

K A I B A
"The Ocean"

: Basic Information :

N I C K N A M E  -- Boss man
A G E --  3 Years; 9 Months of Age
G E N D E R --  Male
S P E C I E S -- Timber wolf
R A N K --  Alpha
P A C K -- Silent Storm
H E I G H T -- 31 inches at the shoulder
W E I G H T -- 109 lbs.

: Physical Appearance :

B U I L D -- Slim and tall but strong enough to bring down a powerful white tailed buck. Much of his body mass consists of thick muscle that he has gained from training as a yearling

C O A T -- His pelt is that of any of typical grey wolf. The thickness varies along with the changing seasons upon the land. In the cold winter months, it becomes thick and coarse while against the skin it is a softer fluffy type to preserve body heat. While in the hot summer months his pelt thins out incredibly after an ugly shedding

F U R - C O L O R --  Kaiba's coat color is an extreme light charcoal grey with highlights of white giving off an almost silvery appearance

E Y E  - C O L O R --  Another uncommon color appearance on the male as his eyes take on the hue of light blue

S C A R S --  His ear appears slightly chewed from a fight with his brother; He also bores small cuts and marks from various hunting mishaps and rides down stream

: Attributes :

P E R S O N A L I T Y -- Truly, he is headstrong to take on anyone. There is no one that he would not back down from or fight. When it comes to being challenged, Kaiba accepts immediately. He always keeps to his own traditions when it comes to little scuffles or full blown battles. Never will he be the first to strike for he sees it as dishonorable. Killing a wolf is something he would never dream of doing unless it was absolutely essential and he had no other choice. He is really the most honorable and courageous wolf that some will ever meet. He has good intentions most of the time but just has the worst ways of achieving his goals.

On rare times, Kaiba can be as docile as a puppy. This happens because there are times when he comes to terms with the death of his family but this illusion is easily erased by something being said wrong or him snapping back to reality. When he is in this state, he sometimes will reveal bits and pieces of his life. If they can get all of the information he has hidden deep in his heart, it may be that they can change him from a wild, angry wolf to one who is kinder and less fierce.

After all of his shields and walls are broken down, he becomes vulnerable. When there is nothing to hide only one will be able to see that Kaiba truly is a nice wolf when he wants to be but only towards the ones who are closest. Even those who are close to him should be wary, he will still snap. To outsiders, he regains his cold demeanor. It is very hard to get him to become his hidden self since it is buried so deep within himself that even he isn't aware that it still exists.

According to Kaiba, he harbors a beast in his soul. It is a burden to him that causes him to lash out with a record setting ferociousness. It only comes out when fire runs hot through his veins and he sees red. While at first he'll try to control it, he will eventually just let it have its free roam over his emotions because he grows bored of holding it back. When the monster has taken control of his mind, it destroys all rational thought and he will attack though his tradition of never striking first remains in effect. To get another to attack before he does, he will taunt them on things that he knows will bother them. In this state, it is best to leave him alone and let him quiet down on his own.

There is an authoritative air that radiates off of him like his confidence. Unlike many, he is utterly certain of his destiny and there is an aura of far off places about him. Kaiba is a rather stolid character, until his anger enters the fray.

S T R E N G T H S -- Using his build to an advantage, Kaiba has immense speed and agility, making him sure to win any race in which he is challenged. He also has good lung capacity, which gives him great stamina, allowing him to run great distances. In a violent situation, he has the ability to remain quite calm and enjoys fooling his enemies by appearing weak and scared.

W E A K N E S S E S -- Often leaps before he thinks, and isn't the best at giving advice. He hates to start a fight, and hardly works well in quick situations. If there is a fight, Kaiba has a bad habit of attempting to solve the issue and can get quite defensive. His short fuse of a temper often seems to get the best of him

T A L E N T S --   Speed and agility, can fit into small spaces. He has unusually good hearing even for a wolf.

H A B I T S -- Napping in random places, laughing uncontrollably, trying to do things alone and cracking a pun every now and again.

L I K E S --  
→ Hunting
→ Chewing Sticks
→ Racing, he thinks he can win every time
→ Dirt/ Mud
→  Fighting
→ Fireflies

D I S L I K E S -- 
→ Frustrating situations
→ Pointless and irrelevant questions
→ Warm/ humid weather
→ Regret and guilt

: Life Events :

Coming soon..

: Family Members :

F A T H E R -- Sayoren [unknown]
M O T H E R -- Aneira [unknown]
S I B L I N G S -- Aethos (Younger Brother [unknown])
Cealus (Younger Sister [unknown])
Rylor (Younger Brother [unknown])
M A T E S - or – P U P S  -- None
C R U S H E S --   Zamber
F R I E N D S --  To be met
E N E M I E S  --  None that he is aware of

: Life Song :

: References :
Credit goes to Renegade for the pictures & Sika for the name
Kaiba - Regal (WIP) WQjTyMGOSHoxWFQYraoZTgX4zKgYSksiYyy5afK7H8qb3DQzJD9uVYlxtRwZT8SRcVr7cpq_so1GjMHK9WYW3PE6aB62kJlTgA1LpQ2yT2T1lH5GDHgYwtRcKJzpfxiCj4agEqr9
Back to top Go down
http://penguins-fan.deviantart.com/

Kaiba - Regal (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Storm Pack :: Biographies :: Males-
Jump to: